Saturday, November 28, 2009

Turkey Remorse

First, I would just like to say that I am stuffed. Put a fork in me; I'm done! I must admit, despite my inability to consume wheat products, I sadly gobbled down three Thanksgiving meals with ease.   Did anyone else eat like there was no tomorrow over Thanksgiving? :0 
I hope you had more self control than I did!  If I had to sum it up in one sentence it would be:

"Oh crab dip, you shall be my demise!" 

And it was...really...it was without a shadow of a doubt the unraveling of Jessica Kirkland. 

However, I could spend this time crying in my cornbread or beating myself up with a leftover turkey drumstick, but instead I'll just move on.  Actually, I think I'll get moving!  
The good news? If you have turkey remorse similar to me, then here's how we can resolve our problems together:

This week at Michaels Fitness, we are pre-registering people for our January & February night class.

60 day program
Tuesday & Thursday nights
7pm-8pm
Night 1 - step aerobics to music (beginner level)
Night 2 - strength training
$150 dollars for the entire program.

Anytime this week, you can come in and sign up for the program or buy someone you know a gift card. Nothing like giving the gift of "health" for Christmas. Open from 8-7pm.

There are only 20 spots available due to our limited space. Don't miss out! 

Here's to starting out the New Year right!  (this is when we toast our V8 drinks and sign up together).  

Michael's Fitness is located @:
1409 Suite B, Hwy 90 Liberty, Texas 77575 
Michael: 832-514-9862 cell
Jessica: 936-581-3944 cell

'Til Next Time,
Jessica Kirkland

1 comment: