Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Love/Hate



















I am not sure how I feel about this machine (exhibited below).  We have a love/hate relationship so far.  Simply put; this machine tells me how thin :0 or how "not so thin" I am each week.  We will continue to work on our love/hate relationship.  I will let you know next Monday how we are doing.  






















This machine helps to generate this report (below).  See, I did not lie when I said my body fat went down 1%.  Actually, it was a lie, because it actually went down 1.5%.  Don't worry only my personal records will be going up here for the world to see.  I find that public humiliation or the fear of public scorn keeps me motivated!




















'Til Next Time,
Jessica Kirkland

3 comments:

  1. Jessica - these are great posts. Keep them coming. I need humor with the weight loss. And I'm still trying to figure out how working out is making you less hungry, I'm always much more hungry on workout days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael here....her body is stil try to understand whats going on... it always fights at first!she will also have to train her eating habits too! eating is a BIG key to urs and everyones goals....come by and see how we help our clients reach thier goals!...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah,
    It might also be mental too. Since I go everyday to the gym now, I am not as focused on what I am going to eat. Plus, it's given me a little extra structure to my day so less mindless eating. Keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete