Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Spoiled and Pampered

I hope you took last night's post with a proverbial grain of salt.  Sarcastic salt it was nonetheless.  I tend to be a bit overdramatic.  I come from a long line of overdramatic women (but don't tell them I said that)!  Oh, there I go again!  The truth is, at Michael's Fitness, I am indeed:















But, it's not just me that Michael spoils.  He treats each client with respect and care.  It's what keeps clients motivated and encouraged to come back on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th day.  Many people see personal trainers as a carbon copy of the trainers from the TV show The Biggest Loser.  The "MORE CARDIO"  kind of trainers that beat the motivation out of their clients.  And although I may joke of such times, at Michael's Fitness, the environment is quite the contrary.  And to be quite honest with you, the...




is....

I am actually quite ...














So, if you are feeling the need to be *spoiled* and *pampered* while partnering with Michael to help you reach your goals, give us a call!  

Michael's Fitness
832-514-9862

No comments:

Post a Comment